My favorite rap beat yet

Hey guys! Real proud of this one. Let me know what you think, honest feedback is appreciated

10 Likes

It’s cool but the one we rapped on was my favorite. Maybe that’s why you picked it for me though. Anyways you always have a unique sound which is real cool :sunglasses:. It’s never generic in any bit. If you could ever add more boom bap or funk or jazz to it it’d be sick too but keep up the great work. It’s got an eery sound. Can’t wait to hear the final of this song

Check out my song Buddha meditated on my SoundCloud when u can. I made it yesterday it’s chill doesn’t go too hard but I think it’s cool.

1 Like

Thanks man! Yeah I picked that one for you because it was too good for my amateur ass to rap over alone haha. I try to be original, too many hip hip producers are generic so I appreciate that

Id like to do boom bap or jazz but the problem is I dont like sampling and Im not a good enough guitar/piano player to do jazzy stuff. Maybe in the future

Ill for sure check out your track when I get on break at IOP, thanks again for checking this one out dude!

1 Like

Sick beat yo! 73736386

2 Likes

Yo dude BTW I would highly recommend getting the fl studio app. Its actually amazing and will allow you to make beats on the fly. Not only that its very intuitive and has some tools like an arpegiator, sidechaining, etc very easy to apply. Its maybe $20 i think but is very worth it.

1 Like

Thanks man! That app looks awesome actually it blows my mind that you can do this stuff mobile lol I’ll check it out for sure

1 Like

Wow @zwolfgang. Listening to it as writing this. Its amazing, legit. Keep at it man. You have a lot of talent and skill at this.

2 Likes

I kept waiting to hear the rap. Are you going to add a rap to it?

1 Like

@anon99233869 I appreciate that dude! Thank you

@Loke So far its just a beat, but yeah Im gonna rap over it eventually, just gotta wait till Im inspired lyrically

1 Like

I wish I could help you but I’m terrible at writing songs and I definitely can’t rap.

1 Like

No worries! Thanks for checking it out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.