Schizophrenia.com

My "father"

My biological father tried to scam me today… Said if I sent $500 somewhere than I’d get $1mil back I have been debating on blocking everyone on that side since my cousin has said he wanted me in bed, my grandma doesn’t respect my beliefs, my other cousin only wants to do drugs, my aunt said many different things that were very hateful to me so it became a very easy decision for me today… I blocked all of them

4 Likes

I guess if there are toxic people in your life then its for the best idk, i hope it works out ok for you anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you did the right thing TBH. You can always unblock them if you find a reason to.

2 Likes

I think you did the right thing. And you can unblock later if you see fit

2 Likes

@mrhappy @Zannah @StarCrazy thanks y’all… My “father” is very triggering he believes in things that makes no sense, has schizophrenia, and refuses to even try and control it… The rest of them on his side are just plain out toxic… There’s a reason I blocked them all

4 Likes

I think that’s smart

Yea you dont need more stress and problems especially if you have sz. Sorry that you have such bad family members.

1 Like

@Aziz it’s all good not your fault

1 Like

That really sucks of him and it sounds lile he has a pattern of this behavior, so itçs probably good to block him.

I do want to just say though, if it was an e-mail, his account may have been hacked. That happened to Starlet once.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.