My entire soundcloud just got deleted!

I’m pissed off, I emailed them and they havent responded yet. I can only assume there was an error in their system, but either way all my work is gone. :anguished:

I’m so sorry! I hope they get back to you soon and fix it! You don’t have it saved anywhere else on your computer?

2 Likes

Outch. :weary: Not good.

1 Like

Wait this??

1 Like

Yeah… Not happy right now. I luckily have most of my stuff saved @nobodyhere but all myviews and followers are gone.

Maybe yours is glitching because it works for me

1 Like

Really? Damn I got rid of my pro subscription in protest lol

Thats weird. Youre sure it plays? Cuz it doesnt for me

I’m listening to falling to pieces right now. It was glitchy a bit but I think now it’s working for sure.

2 Likes

It was just a glitch Z…it’s working for me as well.

2 Likes

That is the weirdest thing. I cant play any of it and all my tracks/views/followers are gone even if I log out

I emailed them about it so well see what happens

All good on my end @zwolfgang, says you have 256 followers?

1 Like

Z,

Go into your history of this site…find the thread that was titled something about our collaboration…then try to access it from there.

That’s how I did it and it worked.

1 Like

Here’s a screenshot. Looks ok.

2 Likes

Thats wild. Nothing I tried, not even @anon39054230’s suggestion works for me lol

Maybe its my computer, Ill try my phone

1 Like

We’re also Number #1 on Soundcloud’s top 50 classical listing.

5 Likes

:open_mouth: No way

Ill try that then

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/discover/sets/charts-trending:classical

1 Like

“My Sunshine” has to be one of the most peaceful things I’ve ever heard. Pure Bliss.

2 Likes

That blows my mind. I didnt know we reached #1 in the charts. No wonder were still getting so many views. Wow.

It works there btw for some reason. Thanks for showing me that Pat

@TheCanuk Thank you so much! I made that one as a thank you to everyone on the forum so Im really glad you liked it!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear it. I hope there’s backup. Again, so sorry. :hugs:

1 Like