My dog doesn't have much time left

:confused:

Tyler is a special corgi who weā€™ve had since I was in first grade. He sleeps in my room every night and farts like a beans addict, so I leave the door open and crank up the fan.

Heā€™s like a person in a dogā€™s bodyā€¦ I love him.

11 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. Dogs have a special place in our hearts just like humans. I hope you find a way to cope with his passing that is near.

3 Likes

Thanks @jukebox . Sorry about your Dad, man. Youā€™ve got us on the forum to help you through it

Heā€™s precious! What a cute picture :blush: So sorry heā€™s nearing the end :heart:ļø

@Nomad I am so sorry. Your corgi looks so sweet. Cherish the time you have left with him. There is nothing better than a special dogā€”thereā€™s just something so wonderful about looking into their eyes and feeling like they can see your soul and you can see theirs.

My ā€œsoul-mateā€ dog was my labrador retriever who passed away 2 years ago. I still think about her everyday but as time passes the sadness at losing her has slowly faded and what remains are the warm loving memories I have of the special 14 years we spent together. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry about your dog, it always hurts like hell. I hope thereā€™s a pet heaven

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry - it hurts like Hell

Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your dog. I lost my dog last year and Iā€™m still mourning. Keep loving him

Iā€™ve lost so many pets over the course of my life, you have my sympathy, itā€™s hard seeing them go, I mean their family. I have an 11 yearold cat right now Iā€™m watching for signs of diabetes, heā€™s been with me for three years now and I couldnā€™t bare to part with the old guy.

But seriously, Iā€™ve seen a ton of amazing animals pass in my life, we had a lot of pets.

i hate it when pets die, the last one we had was a good age but he went on xmas eve and we had to bury him in the middle of the night with a pitch fork, he was an amazing dog, i have a small picture of him at my mums just by the front door :slight_smile:

sorry about your pet, i hope he doesnā€™t suffer.

The burials yeah. Xmas eve jeeze man thatā€™s rough. I remember when I was 17 I awoke to learn our dog Max had been hit out on the highway. My dad and I had to go out there with a wheelbarrow and bring his body home. I was the one pushing the wheelbarrow and Iā€™m just staring at this lifeless body of who yesterday was Max. It was a cold dead inside feeling where you just do what needs to be done and not really think about it. We burried him in the backyard and I said a few words for him.

Iā€™m sorry about your dog. Pets are loved family members. I have one dog and two cats gone to pet heaven.

I am so sorry. :frowning:

Any living creature, physical or non-physical, has a soul contract to be in this physical plane.

iā€™m sorry @Nomad about your dog. Iā€™ve lost my share of pets. it hurts.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.