My doctor told me that there are only two types of people in the world

Those who have a mental illness and those who are superior because they don’t have a mental illness.
I told him , “There are only two types of psychiatrists in the world. Idiots and idiots”

27 Likes

lol lol lol lol lol lol

3 Likes

Yeah my doctor is a worthless piece of trash too. And he’s rich as hell and doesn’t give a flying frogbutt.

8 Likes

Who is to say what is superior anymore, society has created a bunch of stereo types that think they are so connected there is no chance they can be wrong.

3 Likes

Your doctor needs a doctor!

6 Likes

Theres 2 types.of people

The doers and the donters

1 Like

just because a person doesn’t have a mental illness doesn’t make them superior. they could be stuck up pricks. I believe there are two types of people: givers and takers.

6 Likes

There’s one type of person: flawed. Every last one, in a multitude of ways.

6 Likes

nicely said …appreciated…!!!

1 Like

Paging Dr.Dipshit !! Find a new doctor.

2 Likes

Pretty sure your doctor is a alien from Galaxy 764 and is a lizard person in disguise.

1 Like

Your either me or you…two types of people lol

3 Likes

carl jung has said -’‘give me a sane person and ill cure him’’. what an idiot your shrink wow… he doesn’t even understand what we are going through…

5 Likes

:ok_hand::rocket::imp::hugs::sob::blush::heart_eyes_cat::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well said!!!

1 Like

But that’s a very time consuming philosophical process Jung talks about…

More like smokers and non-smokers

3 Likes

At least 1 in 4 people have a mental illness. He probably has one himself. He is an idiot.

2 Likes

I think that most of people in the psychiatric sector have developed such a rotten representation, less or more internalized, depending on their own capacity to analyse and criticize the situation. So that psychiatry becomes psycracy where all is about domination and power of an elite of knowing and aware people on a herd of duff schizophrenic subhumans. Moreover, they hide behind medical secrecy which is the secrecy of domination, of power and of manipulation ; as well as of their production, reproduction and preservation [cf. Guy Debord in Comments on the Society of the Spectacle]. This well established and compartmentalized hierarchical scheme is very marked in the supported work enterprise where I work as a gardener. I ■■■■ them off. Underdog must get justice! The remaining question is : What is the percentage of consent vs.constraint among the dominated?