My doctor thinks brain injury could be the cause of my symptoms

Could you imagine having somebody to blame for your illness?

I don’t know how to cope with this

I was punched in the ■■■■■■■ face by my best friend, now my back is broken, my brain doesn’t work, way to ■■■■■■■ kill every part of a person without taking their life. Good job guy, ■■■■ everything man.

Yikes! Has he ordered tests? Were you checked out after he punched you?

He punched me and then crashed his car. I ate a mailbox going 70 and suffered a compression fracture in my T4 vertebrae after the roof of the car was crushed into my head

I don’t think they did any tests at the hospital, other than the MRI and CT scans.

They got me out as quickly as they possibly could.

My doctor is working on setting up a neurological test sometime soon I think.

Wanna see a picture?

If you’re comfortable sharing it. Did he crash his car on purpose?

He lost control because he was too busy punching me in the face

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10269376_4341193104087_2841115371148383659_n.jpg?oh=ef0721cf74184c4e0c089a3ebbeb3802&oe=565EA2BF

I was in the passenger seat with the window down, a mailbox came through and knocked me out, hard enough to crack my eye socket.

The roof of the car was crushed into my head when we went off the other side and it rolled over railroad tracks

Holy Mother of God. How awful. I am so glad you survived that.

Does your doctor think the change in etiology would mean a change in your treatment or prognosis?

I have no idea.

That is just Awful!

Glad you survived -

I’m glad the doctor’s investigating, I really hope you find something that helps you out. I believe it doesn’t do any good to harbor anger about things like this, but if I were in your place, I think I’d be furious.

Believe me, I am. I thought I was done with it, I thought it could be over, but now I find out it could be causing schizophrenic symptoms?

■■■■■■■■■■■■ came out of that accident with two stitches on his left arm.

It always seems to happen that way. With drunk drivers, too - it’s the passenger or the other car that usually pays the price.

Wait and see what the neurological testing shows. I really hope you find something that points your way out of this. I’m so sorry for all that’s happened to you.