My doc wants to increase the clozapine

I don’t have sz but I will stay on meds

What’s your diagnosis?

They suspect sz but my current dx is ”psychosis disorder NOS”

Ah. Yeah. When I was a teenager I had suspected sz with a diagnosis of psychotic depression. They didn’t give me the sz diagnosis until my 20s even though none of my symptoms changed. 🤷

Either way, I’m glad you’re staying on your meds.

1 Like

What should I do then

Talk to your mom on your doctor about your concerns about the medication, if they don’t agree with your concerns you will have to do what they decide until youre old enough to make your own decisions.

I’ve talked to them but they don’t care

In your situation you really have no choice so basically go along with what they decide and try not to let it bother you. When you turn 18 you can choose your own doctor and make the final decision on what meds you take. Fighting or resisting when youre in confinement only makes things worse especially when you have no legal recourse.

I worry that im overmedicated

Im not a psychiatrist but in the trade Im in sometimes the guys use a three pound sledge instead of a machinists hammer. The bigger hammer will definitely get the job done but might cause damage, they should use the smaller hammer first and move up. Maybe its patience maybe its recklessness maybe its love of power, inexperience or over confidence or something else. You might be overmedicated, maybe not but right now you have live with it or really use your persuasion skills to get what you want.