My dignossiss/am I still allowed here?

It’s all a label anyways, I’d say you’re just sharing your experience of psychosis, I don’t mind personally, we’re all just on a journey

IMO if you find this forum helpfull for any reason then please stay — for me it is somewhat universal as I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and manic depression ---- why limit ourselves to any form of help recovery should be universal! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I second what many are saying here. Experiencing Psychoses is what makes anyone fit in on this forum.

I have Bipolar Type 1 and feel that I am in a good place.

I actually chose this forum over a bipolar specified forum because everybody on here is on an Antipsychotic (or several) and I figure,others on here could give me better insight on medications.

As long as you suffer or have suffered from Psychosis, this forum is for you.

2 Likes

You are absolutely welcome here, if you ask me. You are a nice poster, seem to fit in well, and have experienced the gamut of symptoms most of us have. I don’t get why your psych wouldn’t want you here, though.

1 Like

sorry @Twialine I can’t relate to that, my mother is a highly abusive sociopath who has done so much emotional & psychological damage. I’m in my mid 40’s so I don’t have to have anything to do with her & she’s finally stopped stalking me.

I’m just trying to establish some meaningful & supportive friendships instead of family. It’s hard to regulate my emotions & form healthy attachments in those friendships but on the whole it’s worth it, they’re nice people.

A therapist diagnosing an illness? What’s his credentials? Psychiatrists go through years of medical school and training in able to make diagnoses.

My mom is too, I used to be so angry. I’m glad I began accepting that she also has a mental illness. We talk now, but just not often. It’s help me to let go of all the years of abuse.

@Flutterby and @MikaMoon I’m sorry to hear about y’all’s up bringings. I hope you guys find some peace
@77nick77 idk all I know is he specializes in trauma.
@Happy_H and @BipolarBear thanks for your thoughts and kind words
@Dizzy, @Ooorgle, and @Cloudd3ad thanks guys

2 Likes

@Twialine, what is your therapists reasoning for not wanting you on this forum?

@SkinnyMe I’m not 100% sure, he thinks me taking to people with sz will make me worse in some way idk

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.