My dad doesn’t sleep. Please help

He’s also against taking meds for sleep. He’s tried melatonin, physical activity and cbd gummies. And sleep studies. He’s also tried eating turkey and hummus before bedtime

2 Likes

I had sleep problems too

until my pdoc included sleep component in my meds

since then for years I have no sleep problems

1 Like

I hope your dad gets better, has he tried glycine? It’s an Amino acid, supposed to help with sleep.

2 Likes

I’ll tell him about it

1 Like

L-theanine does wonders for my sleep. Maybe it could help him too. Take some just as he’s going to bed.

2 Likes

Has he tried Benedryl to fall asleep? My husband takes Benedryl to help fall asleep and melatonin to stay asleep

2 Likes

Benedryl helped me sleep at times too @Loke . It’s a fairly benign pill too. Hope your father finds something to help him.
Maybe it’s the lack of sleep that causes him to be angry sometimes.
Best wishes!

1 Like

Yeah. I was telling my sister that. I went thru a few times where I didn’t sleep all night and it made me impatient

1 Like

Have him try Delta 8 THC. It’s way better than plain CBD. @Loke .

I take it every night and it knocks me out every single night and keeps me asleep til morning. I swear by it.

The chocolate kind works better than the gummies.

You can get it at any corner smoke shop or even online.

You have to take 25 mg per night. Which costs about $60 per month.

Delta 8 THC doesn’t make me high or psychotic. It just makes me very, very sleepy at night.

I had very bad insomnia all my life before I found this.

1 Like

cherries. or cherry yogurt.

1 Like

When it comes to my insomnia

No meds = no sleep

I’ve tried it all, melatonin, CBD, herbs, teas, all the non medical crap and none if it works at all.

I’m on clonazepam now, it’s been the best one I’ve tried for sleep.

1 Like

Try tart cherry juice

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.