My coworker is out to get me

did you ask yourself why she would do so ?
no reason
feel safe
thats paranoid thinking

1 Like

It is still early in your training process right? Was the other employee making sure you understood the register mechanics?

1 Like

She didn’t say she was but I guess she could have been

I’d ask to change the code.

1 Like

Yes?.., Mechanics is Keyword to Learning…, The Word is Formed With Letters… :expressionless:

try to get out of conspiracy theories
no one would sabotage anyone 's work
try to adapt

1 Like

I’ve actually had someone try to sabotage me at work. My coworker at my last job called a patient to schedule an appointment and said she was me. She schedules the patient for the wrong dr so I’d get in trouble. But she didn’t know my password so she was logged in under her own name. I was able to prove who actually logged in and made the appointment. Total b**sht!

I am pretty sure you are paranoid and delusional. You had been saying how work is stressful and you are suffering before. Personally, I don’t think you are ready for work.

1 Like

If I don’t earn some money, we’ll lose our home. I have to work

@CoCo,

Give it True Effort. If You Make a Mistake And Dust Off Your Feet to Continue. You’re Ready

1 Like

Your coworker is most likely not out to get you.
I think the stress of the new job is making you more paranoid.

If you want you can talk to the manager privately and voice your concerns without making accusations against that coworker.

All the best to you @CoCo

1 Like

Thanks @Wave 1515

1 Like

Hey there. If you’re concerned about your password just talk to whoever can change it and say something along the lines of “I would like to pick a more secure password.” Absolutely don’t go in saying that your coworker is out to get you, especially without hard proof.

A bit of fact checking shows that it is incredibly hard to memorize even simple passwords just by seeing it over someone’s shoulder while someone is typing it in, in fact for the average person it is very highly unlikely.

Unfortunately one of the worst parts about having a psychosis related disorder is that we are immediately brushed off as being paranoid, but I want it to be known that you are heard and we are in no way trying to invalidate your concerns.

3 Likes

@Squanchy, is a Cool Name… . … :pensive:

You’re assuming. She has not done anything and she probably never will.
You’re jumping to conclusions.

1 Like

Wow. That’s so sweet of you to say. Thank you @Squanchy

I want to be clear that I’m not accusing anyone of brushing off the concerns. Lately I’ve been walking a tightrope trying not to piss people off. Perhaps it’s my own paranoia?

At any rate Im just trying to say that I understand your concerns feel very, @CoCo. Do you see a therapist who can help you work through the transition of starting a new job? Its always super stressful for everyone, so having your treatment behind you is always a good idea. Good luck!

2 Likes

Is it possible you could lock yourself out for using the wrong code… i don’t like what im suggesting but maybe you could ask for something that will vs easier to remember to change it

1 Like

I need to call my therapist for another phone appointment. I don’t have one now.

I think if your passcode is wrong, it just doesn’t let you in the system