My cousins husband

I feel super uncomfortable when this guy comes over. It’s his whole presence. I can’t look at his face anymore . I’m sure it’s all innocent with him but I dunno
Because he’s texted if I’m ok a few times and I’ve just responded yes I’m fine. And not asked him how he is because I thought that was weird??? When he came over to us yesterday he then came over to me and I said hi and couldn’t look. My aunt (his mother in law ) came over too which she always does god knows if she doesn’t trust me. But I’ve no interest in this guy he makes me uncomfortable.

Probably nothing but you get an idea on people who are creepy and even with paranoia you’ll get the idea if they are strange.

Trust your instincts and just avoid conversation but be polite. You can never do wrong with being polite and just assess things. Relationships are fluid things even if they are just acquaintances. It changes all the time but trust your instinct.

1 Like

Could be innocent on his part as I said but my instinct isn’t agreeing with that … I’m just gonna keep my distance.

1 Like

Yeah good move. Some guys just have that creepy vibe and I’ve always found that doesn’t change. Keep safe and keep on keeping on.

1 Like

I would trust your instincts on this and talk to somebody about this. I’ve had experiences in the past where men thought I wanted them even when they were with someone. Things got ugly fast. Draw your boundaries, let him know you don’t feel comfortable been alone with him. I would also stop sending messages in private.

1 Like

I haven’t sent that once few years ago but it’s partly the reason why things feel uncomfortable. :confused:

its not nice feeling uncomfortable

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.