My cat won't stop sucking on my ear!

my kitty was abandoned by his mama at a young age and he always sucks on my ear at night or whenever he gets tired/comfortable. He’s getting older now tho and still won’t stop.

10 Likes

Aw he’s a sweetheart. My cat likes to knead my shoulder. She’s 8 yo and still does this!

2 Likes

My aunt had a cat that did that all her life. It is common for a kitten that hasn’t been weened properly or taken away from the mother cat too early.

2 Likes

My cat, Simba, (who looks a lot like your cat), won’t stop biting my wrists at night. He thinks I should stay up and pay attention to him, so, he bites my wrists when I’m trying to sleep. Darn cat! I love him though. He doesn’t bite down hard. He just nips.

2 Likes

Can u post pic of ur cat ginalove…???

The cat is cute,

But I won’t lie,

That sounds like some kind of enhanced interrogation technique for dog people like me.

Very gross,

Also, very sweet.

1 Like

do they make pacifiers for cats?

One of my cats would sit on my chest first thing in the morning and lick my nose. Getting him breakfast was the way to make him stop for me. Tend to think with yours he was weaned to early by what you said tend to get that with rescue cats. Feliway might help look it up on the internet.

1 Like

Awwwww sweet! I miss having a cat around. My dear cat Smokey passed away in 2006 that’s how long I’ve lived without a cat. She and I grew up together. I would love a cat but hubby didn’t want to get one so I got budgie now.

1 Like

My parents cat used to suck on my ear. But he stopped after a year old maybe. Don Juan never does.

1 Like

Aww, so cute!
My kitten likes to lie on my face and try to suffocate me, at night.
Sometimes she lucks my mouth if I ate something she likes, which is pretty gross.
She’s such a weirdo…

1 Like