My cat died :'(

The picture looks like such a healthy cat. I’m sure you took good care of him. I’m so sorry he died. It doesn’t seem fair. But, oh well. Heaven is beautiful for kitties, too.

4 Likes

Sorry @SailorTheFox59
May ur cat R.I.P…!!!

3 Likes

You did the best you could I am so sorry for the loss of your Pumba :sob:

3 Likes

Your cat looks awesome :slightly_frowning_face:

sorry for your loss xxx

3 Likes

Sorry about your cat it is very sad.

Many wishes and hope he went to animal heaven

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss @SailorTheFox59. I lost a little kitty many years ago. Her name was Flea. RIP Pumba. RIP Flea.

4 Likes

Losing a dear pet is never easy. My prayers go to Pumba. RIP !! :cry:

3 Likes

Aww, what a beautiful cat. I’m so sorry for your loss, that must have been terrifying :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

iam so sorry for your loss hope your cat is in cats heaven.

5 Likes

I’m sorry may he rest in peace. :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, killian!

3 Likes

sorry for your loss…

4 Likes

I feel your loss my good friend. Recently my cat tom got put down. It sux donkey ass that’s for sure

4 Likes

Ahh Bless your lil’ heart. Just remember your cats in kitty heaven now. Sorry for your loss xx xx

5 Likes

So sorry to hear your poor Kitty passed away. Very sad news. Hope you are ok x

4 Likes

I’m so sorry your little buddy died so early! Nobody doubts your love or compassion for your kitteh! I had to wait 7 days until payday to take my new kitten, who turned out to be gravely ill, to the vet. It was hell and I know that feeling. I called every vet in town, nobody would give a payplan. I called every relative I had, nobody would donate for his treatment.

I had found a pic of a healthy-looking kitten on craigslist for free and figured, I can take him for vaccines, etc…on payday, like 7 days away! Well…the previous owner lied:
he put up a pic of a 5 month old kitten that looked healthy. I went to pick it up. It was night, so I didn’t get a chance to see the cat very well until I was at a stop light on my way home: he was gravely ill.

I posted about it here on this forum, how I had to force feed the cat for the whole week and I was scared he would die. How I would cradle him and sing to him throughout the day in the hopes that the constant attention would stimulate his brain somehow and he’d live. I felt terrible. I’ve experienced that, “please, if I cradle you and nurse you all day, will you live until I can get you to the vet?”

The guy who gave me the kitten saw his cat was near death and put up a craigslist ad to get rid of it. Lied about the age (he was actually a malnourished 8 month old kitten) and health of the cat and pawned it off on someone else.
We (me and you) didn’t do that. We kept kitteh warm and comforted.
I had to do what you did too, I had to wait. Vets aren’t free, or cheap, and they don’t take pay plans, which is cruel and classist. The vet treated his ear mites and told me that his infection was mostly cleared up. It was my christmas miracle.
Sometimes our hands are tied, but that doesn’t mean you didn’t do everything in your power to help kitteh. :heart:

Long story, sorry, but I just wanted you to know that I had to wait, too, and I remember that fear and anguish of the long wait. I hope you are coping okay!

4 Likes

I am so sorry about your lost. I have a tomcat with the same color. I dont want to loose him. Bye Pumba. You were a very good kitten.

3 Likes

I feel sooooo bad for you. I lost a dog years ago and I’m still not over it. Animals are our family.

3 Likes

My condolences. May Pumba travel well.

3 Likes

Again thanks for all the replies guys. It’s been a rough day for me without him. Even his brother is sad. He’s been snuggled up to me all day since yesterday.

@HQuinn I’m sorry you went through that! Having an animal can sometimes be difficult but it’s worth it in the end! :slight_smile:

@Coldcomfort @anon54386108 @anon1571434 @antidepressant044 @Wave @TheBest @DNA @anon84763962 @Rhubot

And good news everyone. I was suppose to give my other Kitty cat the brother to the animal shelter because my parents wouldn’t let me take him to they’re house since I’m moving in with them until I go to Germany :de: well I cried really bad in front of my mom during the video chat and she convinced my stepdad to let me bring him!! So I don’t have to say goodbye to him tomorrow! I get to keep my little sweet timon! I’m super happy!! :smiley: so on Monday is the big 12 hour drive to my parents. I hope he doesn’t get too stressed out but il have treats for my little boy! Again thanks for all the love for my baby, he’s feeling it in kitty heaven :heart:

18 Likes