My brother is in town, again

So my brother flew in again here yesterday at about noon. We then had a real estate agent come to look at the house just a little later and she said she’d list it today. And today, we met with my brother’s lawyer to talk about the estate and giving my brother the power of attorney over me both financially and heath wise. I’m listening to Tame Impala before I go for my appointment to the lawyer that my brother’s lawyer recommended I contact. To add to that, the people who own my building are doing an assessment of my apartment sometime before 4 p.m. Phew!

Through it all, I know I’m lucky to have a brother like Andrew. He is kind of an alpha male, but he’s not as bad as the guy I used to volunteer for at the computer centre. Andrew’s had his own struggles for much of his life, but he’s a really solid guy.

2 Likes

I’m glad your brother and you can be together for support, and that he’s helping so much.

3 Likes

You’re so lucky to have someone you trust be your DPOA.

1 Like

My brother is the same way.
I’m glad you guys get along.

1 Like

My sister is a good sister too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.