My brother has six months to live...sent home to die

Aw @jukebox, that sucks about your brother, I’m sorry this life has been so unkind to you lately.

4 Likes

Sorry… we’ll pray for you, your brother and family. Wish you strength.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this, jukebox.

3 Likes

My heart hurts for you and your family. :broken_heart:((hugs))

3 Likes

That’s so sad :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’m sorry @jukebox. This must be so difficult and sad for your family.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for you and your family. So very sad. I’m sorry.

2 Likes

I’m sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

thank you everyone who posted on this…so many people caring…so many.

7 Likes

I’m so sorry, I can’t imagine what you must be going through

3 Likes

Sending prayers & well wishes your way @jukebox I am sure this is really hard on your mom as well having to take care of him & all

2 Likes

Addiction is hard. My step grandfather was on his death bed still smoking cigarettes

2 Likes

There are many reasons ppl take drugs. You didn’t walk in this mans shoes. Maybe he didn’t want to be addicted but just couldn’t fight it hard enough

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that @jukebox. Meth is an awful drug and just ruins so many lives. I can appreciate you not wanting to see him. Sometimes relatives of the old folks with dementia I look after don’t want to see them either. No point if they don’t recognise you. They would rather live with the happy memories they have of their lives one than see them in the demented state they ended up in. Take care and look after yourself.

2 Likes

It can be difficult to care about oneself in this world. I’m glad you have your girlfriend, @jukebox

2 Likes

@Loke thank you for standing up for my brother…thank you everyone.

2 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear this. I cannot imagine losing a loved one :frowning: last time was my grandfather and I didn’t see him much at the end because of dementia. I think he died of bowel cancer.

1 Like

That sounds terrible @jukebox I also have a brother addicted to drugs but he abuses heroin rather than meth. I always worry for his safety and have a feeling his situation will be like your own brother in the future. I wish you the best and hope you and your family can heal. I know how hard drug abuse can be on a family

3 Likes

Good prayers and wishes for you and your brother and family .

:pray:t3::two_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.