My brain unlocked-- my story, with the forum

In August 2014, I joined this forum with a username starts with P. That time I flew frequently to Australia and enjoyed the winter there. My mind relaxed the most during my 7 trips to Australia from 2013 to 2015.

It was my heart who bravely posted numerous topics on this forum from 2014 to 2015. But then when I switched my heart to my mind for posting replies, I became reluctant to do so. After several months of practicing, now I am in better mental position to post topic that is most relevant to everyone.

I understand sometimes of the need to refrain from posting too much new topic-- the reason why “Say anything” thread is there for us. I also understand question is important to encourage discussion in my threads.

See, even I feel inferior to fellow members here on the forum-- as I never get used to good communication skill in real life.

4 Likes

A lot of people on here struggle with effective communication, it can come with the illness and is nothing to be ashamed of. I’m glad this forum is helping you learn more about it.

4 Likes