My body feels heavy. I cant move in the evenings. Can this change?

Yes @Anna1 if you haven’t been on the Zyprexa very long, give it time to work. Good luck to you. I’ll be praying for you. And God bless you.

Yeah, I find that I was ill for fifteen years and off meds for this time… My docs say now to stop switching aps, fight and that I can recover, but in years… I am not from the people who recover in months, idk why… Maybe cause I went borderline too a bit too :smirk:. You lost a son from this, isn’t it? I am very sorry for this, skinny… I think that my dad passed away from some mi too… This makes it harder…

1 Like

You shouldn’t give up Anna
Yes I still try to move but the feeling is there, it comes and goes.
I end up sleeping a lot if I’m like that (hypersomnia)

2 Likes

Me, I cant sleep when I am like that… My body is tired and stiffed, yeap, but my brain is overthinking then too…
Otherwise, I went out to the food shop today and the seller lied to me with 30 cents :confused: … And I didn’t say nothing… I am like this, yeap… They probably see, that I am a dummy, idk…
But before, I wouldnt haven’t even notice that they lied to me… I spent years not counting the money lol…
That’s why I am impatient to recover already… Its hard to be treated as a zombie… Idk how much it will take me… I’ll pray, that itll be faster…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.