My body after 17 years being in the bed wow

Here how do i look now. I know its time to stop complaining but i am afraid that if i dont get better soon in my head ill really start to look very bad…

no muscles here i guess. I never was sportive because of the illness a bit wow. and my back hurts cause always so paranoid with the others or depressed.
but lets keep going, we should live those lifes :).

5 Likes

Yes, let’s live our lives. You look lovely. Your body lets you experience the world & live your life. Take care ok? :heart:

I understand. I get hard on myself too. I wish I were thinner and had more muscles.
Your body is just perfect! However it looks is how it looks. I look very, very different than before I got sick but this is how I look now. I am still a beautiful person and so are you.

1 Like

You definitely don’t look nearly as bad as what you think in your head. You don’t look bad at all, honestly.

3 Likes

You look great! Don’t get so negative on yourself, because you’re beautiful! Stop listening to your mother’s opinion of you.

Thank you lovelies :slight_smile: Yes, its time to love myself and maybe one day i’ll get more active and ill take more care about my body :slight_smile:

You have a flatter stomach than me and I have 27 years of running around while being a menace!!

I think you look nice and that you’re too hard on yourself.

You don’t look bad at all. Stay positive!

You have thin ankles and wrists. I think that’s sexy :slight_smile:
Anyway, some guys love exactly your body shape.
Focus on getting better mentally, later I am sure you can find a partner if you want to :slight_smile:

1 Like