My biggest pet peeve

Germany was fun for me but I was a kid then. I do miss the friends I had there.

1 Like

Where at in ge?

Butzbach near Frankfurt

@anon84763962 Right now, these are my dogā€™s two favorite commercials. Theyā€™re on all the time and she barks and jumps around every time. Thereā€™s not even any cats or dogs in these commercials. :confused:

http://youtu.be/14qxb6j2E48

2 Likes

My biggest pet peeve is people who say ā€œlikeā€ every third word.
And basically 90% of all modern slang people use these days bothers me.

3 Likes

Itā€™s directed at myself - when I would really like to talk to a person, but I canā€™t think of anything to say. A deadly silence settles onto us when that happens.

1 Like

I hate it when I catch myself saying ā€˜pin numberā€™ - because pin stands for personal identification number itself.

Itā€™s when Iā€™m dating, and I meet a black guy and the first thing he asks is,

So, have you ever been with a black guy?

Whatā€¦you think Iā€™m that narrow minded???

People who say dumb things like itā€™s supposed to be helpful or wise.

1 "The spider is more afraid of you than you are of it."
1 ā€œYouā€™re some kind of spider whisperer then?ā€

2 "Fight fire with fire."
2 [Puts pot lid on fire] ā€œYou sure about that?ā€

3 "Blood is thicker than water"
3 ā€œSo everyone outside of this family is some amorphous blob?ā€

2 Likes

hereā€™s another one - when I used to work I would take my smoke breaks at the smoking area. Every now and then some smart ass would come by and try to give me a lecture about smoking and I should quit. How smoking will give you lung cancer etc. These remarks would come from people I knew were drinkers. My response was always and alcohol does no damage to your liver? When you stop drinking come back and talk to me.

2 Likes

Bad drivers or distracted driversā€¦the kind that take their eyes off the road to look at you while they talkā€¦I donā€™t want to die so they get yelled atā€¦

2 Likes

Waspsā€¦I ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hate hornets and wasp and I will kill them on siteā€¦they kill my bees we need beesā€¦without them the food chain failsā€¦Morgan freeman turned his back yard into a gaint bee sanctiary ā€¦so it really is an issueā€¦

2 Likes

did you know you can order bees online? I got me some leaf cutter bees for my roses. 1st year they ever produced fruit. Love them!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.