My bicycle was stolen

My bicycle was stolen. It was locked in the front of my apartment building and they had cut the lock and stolen my bicycle. It was a good bicycle, just a little over two years old, I liked it. Too bad, now I need to buy a new bicycle and remember to hold it locked in the inside storage location.

10 Likes

That sucks.

It’s nice to read about your bike rides and outings with your camera.
Expensive perhaps to have to buy a new one.

Wishing you many more happy bikerides.

3 Likes

What a sickener. I had my bike robbed before too. Hope you can get a replacement sorted out soon

2 Likes

I’m so sorry your bike was stolen. I hope you are are able to get another one soon.

3 Likes

If you want to see how easy it is to break a lock look up lockpickinglawyer on youtube

1 Like

The cutters go thru almost anything

I am sorry someone stole your bike you must have been attached to it
Better luck with your new bike and happy bike riding

3 Likes

Mate sorry they stole your bike. I suppose you could try and claim it on your contents insurance if you have it. They always try not to pay those sorts of things but it’s worthwhile asking if you are insured.

1 Like

This saddens me. I’m so sorry you have to deal with this. I hope you like your new bike though.

3 Likes

Sorry, hope you find and buy a nicer bicycle, don’t be upset, sometimes these compulsory changes brings good results,

2 Likes

I’m sorry bud, my bike is my most prized possession.
I would be pissssed if anyone messed with my bike.
I put one of these on mine in case…
s-l400

4 Likes

That really sucks man. I know how much your bike rides mean to you

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your bike @mjseu- may your new bike be just as good, if not better :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Did you report it? I hate people that do stuff like that.

1 Like

So what’s a really good lock, I need something for my mtb

1 Like

Sorry about that @mjseu .

1 Like

Take a look at the videos I posted, those are both good it seems

2 Likes

I am really annoyed that my bicycle was stolen. I bought a new bicycle and a new good lock today. I’ll keep my bicycle locked inside in the bicycle storage room. As I discussed today with some people, they told that there have been more bicycle thefts in my area in my little town. It is really annoying. The resale value of my stolen bicycle at a flea market was just 50 euros, but it was still annoying that the bicycle was stolen because it was a good bicycle and it was nice to ride it.

8 Likes

I’m so sorry your bike was stolen. :frowning: I’m glad you have a solution for when you get a new bike.

2 Likes

I’m sorry your bike was stolen. That sucks. I hope your new bike is even better than your old bike and that it will be safe from thieves.

2 Likes