My best friend is so kind

She is babysitting all my children so my hubby and I can go see the avengers movie. No spoilers please! I’m so grateful. We have not been on a date in forever! Maybe I will have to thank hubby in some way for agreeing to spend time alone. :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes

How exciting! Date time! Have a really good time!

2 Likes

I hope you have a great time!!!

1 Like

sounds like fun. enjoy

1 Like

Aw what a nice friend! I hope you have a great time! Couple time is so important.

1 Like

@anon78876561!
Yay! Excited for you! That is such a meaningful, thoughtful kindness from your friend.

1 Like

Cool friend! Hope you have an awesome time!

1 Like

Cool, hubby is going to score.

Maybe…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Depends on if he lets me get popcorn at the theater.

2 Likes

You’ll have to mortgage your house to afford anything there.

2 Likes

Oh you’ll love it! Enjoy! :+1:t2: That was a nice of her.

1 Like

I know. That’s how I will find out how much he loves me…:smiley:

1 Like

If I was a crude, inappropriate, insensitive idiot I would say: Threesome!

Luckily I’m an angel so I’ll keep my mouth shut.

2 Likes

Cheers! I hope you two enjoy date night!

1 Like

Hah hah hah! We don’t go that way, but hmmm…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice Lala. Enjoy your time together. A big bucket of movie theater popcorn sounds mighty good.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Have fun! I hope you have a great time

1 Like

Well done you! I have a lot of good friends. One of them is mechanically minded and has helped me out so much over the years with my stupid cars! It’s all good and I’ve paid back. I gave him a $2000 gaming computer because I was upgrading and this guy I owe so much over the years. We met in school when we were 13 in grade 8!

If you get a chance. Pay it back! Meanwhile have a great time and enjoy your husband and your movie! Much peace, love and crumpets!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.