My baseline is gradually getting worse

I guess this disease really does progress. I’m having panic fits, psychosis and depression. It all happens at weird times too. I wonder if the disease progresses with the person or the person with the disease? Or both. But i wish there was something that reverses whats going on. But i guess thats a cure. Meds sort of help but i feel it only dampens the effects and it still “matures” even with time and meds.

1 Like

I am really sorry, KingKazuma. It is so scary to think that you are losing yourself. Does your proc know about your regression? Do you live with anyone who can keep an eye on you until you can get in to see your doctor? I really hope that a simple med adjustment will help you.

I take zyprexa once a night. And i saw him today. I guess he knows. I can type words alright. They just don’t come out of my mouth much anymore. I think it has partly to do with how isolated i am. I haven’t had full conversations with people in over a week

Do you live with someone who can keep an eye on you? Without you expressly telling him, he may not know. Do you have a way of contacting him to tell him that you are getting worse? Better to tell him sooner rather than let it progress.

I have a roommate but i don’t trust him even if i wasn’t ill i wouldn’t trust him he hasn’t been very respectful of me. I have no one to help me. I’m completely alone

That isn’t good. Have you ever considered an assisted care home? I don’t know how old you are, but I know that some of the forum members live in them and seem very happy. Maybe that would be an option for you.

In the meantime, please get in touch with your doctor. Don’t wait until it’s to the point that you have to be hospitalized for psychosis. It may not be too late to nip it in the bud.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.