My Avatar's Symbolism

It’s a woman letting go and free falling through the air.

It means several things to me, but for the most part it symbolizes me releasing all of my creativity and finally being at peace with my inner self. No more procrastination.

Does your Avatar have any specific meaning?

7 Likes

It’s Don Juan when I got him as a little kitten

5 Likes

it’s Daze during Direct Energy Weapons.

1 Like

Mine means the dark side of myself, the primal essence of my soul. You can’t really see it but my face is completely deformed it means the mask of my insanity. Thats pretty much all of its not alot lol

3 Likes

Mine is whatever it means to you.

1 Like

It’s a zombie. I am happy my book was picked up by a publisher, so I use a lot of zombie pics. Plus I love zombies. A friend of mine s ays that zombies and profanity reminds her of me. Lol!

3 Likes

Mine is cute little penguin. İt has no deep meaning. İ m using just because it s cute. :rainbow:

4 Likes

Mine is one of the worlds best creatures. The humble llama represents my love of frolicking, eating, and spitting at things I don’t like.

6 Likes

Mine is me having a good day so I took a pic in remembrance of it

4 Likes

It’s Pluto with it’s heart shape drawn out with a pink line. And Pluto has a smiley face and arms.

I’m a huge space geek, and the new pictures of pluto made me nerdgasm.

3 Likes

A beautiful black panther.
I just saw the picture and thought that it was funny and that it has its charm and beauty.
I Digg that the cap says human.
That to me has some humour to it somehow.

3 Likes

Sixty iterations off the central finite curve, there’s a Rick that works more with wood than polarity plating. His name’s Simple Rick, but he’s no dummy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.