My aunt isnt well TW

I’m sending positive thoughts your way. Hope she turns it around soon.

1 Like

Thank you @Leaf

1 Like

I guess the prayers/thoughts/intentions didn’t work. My aunt is going to pass away. There is no saving her. I dont know if I can grasp this

I’m sorry @Winterblues. Did she come to? I guess she was too sick.
Poor guy! I’ll pray for her family, that they can handle it OK. Its sad.

1 Like

Thanks, shes leaving behind 6 grandchildren. I haven’t eaten all day. Too depressed. Its a very trying time for my family and i

1 Like

so sorry @Winterblues best wishes for your aunt

1 Like

Thinking of you! Its hard to see loved ones suffer.
Hoping the best for your aunt. (((Hugs))) :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks @anon68444330 @FatMama

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear about your aunt and that you had to see her like that.
Hope you guys will cope OK.
Sending good vibes your way

1 Like

Thanks @anon90843118

1 Like

I am of the Pagan umbrella faith as an eclectic, but I’m gonna offer you my prayers from Mother Isis and may she wrap her loving wings and arms for your aunt, so peace will come to her. I hope not to offend, but I know death of a loved one is very hard, and the waiting hurts the most.

Reflect on your happy memories, and know that whatever her beliefs (or non beliefs) will take care of her. If she was a Christian, may her God embrace her and welcome her to heaven, or her desired afterlife.

Keep talking about your feelings, because those matter now too. There are enough people on this board to support you. I know I’m really new, but I’m always online and am usually up all night if you wanna cry it out with someone.

2 Likes

Thank you @raelyn218

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.