My assessment of the OU - LSU game

Wow! I’m impressed. Has it been that long since the OU - LSU game?

Yes it was 2003 I believe. I was in the Marines then and not sick yet.

I looked it up online. It was actually Jan 4 2004. But the 03 season

1 Like

I can’t wait for this game. I don’t usually look forward to things but I wanna watch it. So glad it’s not a night game. I would go to bed at halftime.

I think OU can take LSU…!! it’s up to our defense and our quarterback to not let there be any interceptions or fumbles !!

I don’t know about you guys but I am loving this game. Geaux Tigers!

Are you guys a second half team?

we can’t come back from the score LSU has now…yes we are a second half team but we aren’t Gods…haha

1 Like

LSU is normally a second half team but they have played well all year this year.

It ain’t over yet.

man maybe the bengals can get LSU’s offensive coordinator and joe burrow. 49-14 right now. got to wonder how long the starters will be in. maybe the first drive of the 3rd quarter since they get the ball after half. gotta imagine they will just chew clock in the 2nd half, but you never want to lose momentum and then have to turn it back on.

I knew we would put up more than 40 points in the first half. I just didn’t know if the Sooners could keep up.

Burrow wants to play baseball but he will probably get the number one pick in the NFL draft.

1 Like

I didn’t know he also played baseball.

He hadn’t played football in three years when LSU recruited him.

Thank you Ohio. From the Cajuns.

They put in the back up quarterback. Burrow had more than 500 yards. Still 9 minutes left.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.