My Artwork: please enjoy

Very, very, wonderful.
You can take that to the bank. I don’t usually give complements like this on any kind of creative endeavor.

1 Like

Wow, you are a real talent! I enjoyed those.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I am really pleased to hear my art is so well enjoyed. I will be posting some more soon. I have some pieces I need to finish but I have been struggling with keeping a focused mind. Please feel free to check out my instagram for more sketches and doodles. Click Here to See More Art

@aliali You may find some other pictures on my Instagram that are less reflective of psychosis.
@Resilient1 It was fun to do the bushes and small plants in that picture. I did it with a crappy ball point pen at the indian restaurant my fiancee was a server for at the time.
@onceapoet Wow! Thank you. I feel honored to have received that compliment.
@lovemyson Thank you! I have much left to learn, please look forward to more in the future.

1 Like

What do you plan to do with your art in the future? Do you have an conventional training?

@onceapoet I have not taken any formal classes, I am looking to build my portfolio and skill set so I can start marketing myself. I would like to get out of the software development field and move into something more artistic. My heart is set in doing fine art, Illustration or tattoo artist work. However because of my work history it would be easier to get my foot in the door with a graphic design position like front-end web development or photoshop work like branding companies (logos, letterheads, business letters etc…).

Beautiful artwork, I miss it every now and again, art used to come easily more so than now

1 Like

@selfsweets I am sorry to hear that. =( I often find going outside and sitting by the pond watching wildlife to help, but lately I have had issues getting myself to leave the house for anything but work.

1 Like

These are truly amazing! You are blessed with a great talent. I would certainly pay money for these! You should start selling!

Blessings,

Anthony

@radmedtech Oh … wow… I am speechless… Thank you for the kind words. I don’t feel like my artwork is good enough to be sold. I have been trying to improve lately but i have been too … distracted to focus and finish a piece…

Thank you very much. I am greatly pleased that you like them.

1 Like

Maybe try all of them. You never know which door will open or which field will be just right.

1 Like