My art topic

thank you, I try my best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohhh how beautiful.

I love it! You have a very unique style.

1 Like

Wow. Brilliant. You have your own unique style. I can also tell from the paintings that you have a wonderful imagination.

2 Likes

My newest painting…

Thank you everybody so much for comments and likes, it always puzzles me when people like my art. I just make art because it helps me to deal with my own emotions and feelings. and if somebody likes my art, wow, that is such a huge compliment and it leaves me speechless every time.

8 Likes

You deserve the comments and likes. Your art is great. :duck::duck::duck:

1 Like

wow great work again =O i really love your stuff!

2 Likes

That’s really beautiful, yea

1 Like

Wow your art is brilliant, great colours and everything.

1 Like

These are awesome and very colorful, well done :+1:t4:

1 Like

Yes. I like it a lot. I always look forward to your paintings.

1 Like

You ought to branch out in your paintings, for a number of reasons - it’s self therapeutic, you might develop a following and make some money off your painting, and there is no telling what else good can come from it.

1 Like

Beautiful work @nimeton.

Do you have any opportunities to exhibit your art in real life? Art galleries and other venues sometimes host emerging/new artist art exhibitions.

1 Like

Have you ever thought of selling your paintings maybe you could make some money

1 Like

i think she does sell paintings on her website.

3 Likes

Perfect :heart_eyes: that’s a great idea

2 Likes

wow thank every single one of you for your comments and likes! as I said I’m always just so overwhelmed when people like my art, as I make it for myself and when I hear a nice comment I’m just so honoured and happy!

I do have a exhibition coming in next month! it’s in a local library. I’m not completely finished with all the paitings, as I’m very critical of my own work. but I believe I have some paintings ready and they just need to be framed.

I do sell prints on my website. I am updating my website as we speak and the new version will have some prints for sale.

3 Likes

You could make millions, go for it!