My art/paintings

Thank you @GrayBear :slight_smile: I used silk paper, cotton lint and fishnet tights to create the texture. It worked out nice in my opinion.

2 Likes

I really like this one it reminds me of Goldy locks being thrown into Alice in wonderland

thank you @Twialine it is very Alice in Wonderland inspired. I love that story, it’s my favourite. I have made many paintings of Wonderland. it keeps on giving me inspiration year after year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your art is amazing and you can knit as well :scream::crossed_fingers:

It’s one of my favorite too!

Thank you so much! To be honest I’m pretty bad with knitting! But I try my best. I’m much better with sewing and painting :smiley:

1 Like

Here is my painting finished. There is loads of glitter in it! I am very happy with how it turned out. This one will be on a art exhibition in the spring :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Looking great. As usual. :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

The Fortune Teller.

If she told you your future, would you believe it?

13 Likes

I like it. You have such a cool style. :duck::duck::duck:

1 Like

thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are a creative genius @nimeton!
No doubt!

3 Likes

I agree. This artist is a genius!

3 Likes

thank you so much! I am very touched by these lovely comments! I truly am, thank you!

This is a portrait of my cat, and me.
My cat passed in october 2022, and she was my very best friend in the whole world. she was 17 years old when she passed. but I do think of her every day still. and miss her, so so much. sometimes I get very sad. but sometimes I remember her with a smile on my face, all the lovely and silly stuff we did together and how much I loved her. it’s hard.

this painting took me roughly 3 hours to finish, including sketching. so it was a fast painting to make. but sometimes you don’t need to work on something for a long time.

16 Likes

Only English please.

1 Like

Racist!! :stuck_out_tongue: 1514

2 Likes

I like this painting… You definitely have talent, imo

2 Likes

Looking great. Nice job. :crocodile::crocodile::crocodile:

3 Likes

thank you all for comments. this was a special painting for me, it helped me to deal with the feeling of loss and heartbreak over my cat.

I know I might seem really weird for loving a cat so much, and grieving after her so much. but she truly was my best friend. she was with me every day and gave me only love and affection. she was in my life for 17 years, every day. she never let me down, like other people I have lost, did. I never had to question her affection towards me. and I loved her with all my heart and I did everything in my power to keep her happy, healthy and good. it’s really hard sometimes, to know she is gone.

4 Likes