My art/paintings

Thank you :slight_smile: 15151515

1 Like

These paintings are very beautiful. You’re clearly a very gifted person.

2 Likes

Thank you for the comments! They warm my heart :slight_smile:

This time I did something completely different! A pokemon painting! My spouse’s brother’s kid is a huge pokemon go fan so I created him a pokemon drawing for his birthday!

It was really fun working on something dirrerent for a change and get out of my comfort zone. I really hope he likes the drawing :slight_smile:

13 Likes

@nimeton your work is stunning and absolutely brilliant. It seems obscure and so relatable at the same time. You truly have a gift

2 Likes

These are great! I hope to see more!

3 Likes

my latest work!
next year my work is going to be in this art web shop for sale :slight_smile: I’m excited! I will sell there my watercolour paintings as well as some big canvas paintings. and my art book as well. I hope everything goes well :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That’s very creative and original. That’s awesome that your artwork will be for sale soon, congratulations!

2 Likes

I am always stunned by your work.

1 Like

Thank you so much for comments :slight_smile: I had a very big inspiration to this painting from Brooke Candy’s music video A study in duality. It is an inspiring and beautiful video, go check it out! This is my interpretation of it!

2 Likes

That’s amazing art. I love art. It’s one of my favorite things. Beautiful

1 Like

New art.
She forgot her keys inside.

14 Likes

Wow! I like them. Picasso would be proud.

1 Like

Brilliant! Her eyes, as well as the placement of her hands and feet seem to tell the story… nice!

1 Like

Adolescent fiance
I’m just flesh to give away

New art, I used some new glitter with this one, not glitter glue but some kind of glitter paste.
it’s fun. glitter is always fun.

and I thank for all the comments and likes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Drill little holes into my eyelids, so I might see you when I sleep

I’m really really happy with this painting! it came out exactly the way I wanted.
I was really inspired by the song Belispeak by Purity Ring. I would love to hear interpretations of this painting. what’s happening here?

5 Likes

The first thing that Springs to mind for me is Major Trust issues. Having no faith in the one watching over you. Close?

2 Likes

Thank you! I think everybody’s interpretation is correct, the beauty of art is that it can give such different meanings to people. I was curious to find out what this painting means to people. All interpretations interest me and it’s nice to hear them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My newest creation! Clothing for this beautiful red hair barbie. I used pink and black pvc, and fishnet and mesh fabric. I drafted the patterns myself, it was a learning process, I know I will do better the next time. My shelf is full of barbies so I won’t be getting a new one as my space to store them is running out :expressionless:

5 Likes

My painting work in progress. I have hard time figuring out what to do with it next. I have a lot of glitter that I want to add to this. My art teacher told me that this painting has an uneasy feeling to it. Like everything is not allright. I like this really much. I just wish I knew what to do with it next.

5 Likes

I think the texture is really nice. :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

2 Likes