My annoying friend

Who kept trying to force me to go places… I asked her if she wanted to go park. She said she can’t. So I said ok. I didn’t force her. I hope she got the message with that. I will never force anyone to go with me. I ended up going park alone and had an amazing time too :laughing:!

14 Likes

I’m the crazy bird lady :flushed:

2 Likes

Good for you! Adorable bird too.

2 Likes

Flipping heck I don’t know why but this time I went they tried to bite :scream:

2 Likes

Do the parrots live wild in the park? How did they get there since they’re not a native species?

There’s a documentary about the wild parrots on Telegraph Hill in San Francisco.

1 Like

You have a friend.

You might not always have time for each other or want to do the same things.

Hope your friendship will last.

Schizophrenia can make relationships difficult.

For me anyway.

I have no friends but have a friend at a distance who I have not met for many years.
She has a family and a good job but she sent me a email saying we are best friends :open_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:
Surprised me immensely as we don’t hang out or meet and we did not have contact on the internet for years either.
But :two_hearts:grateful for those words.
We might be close in spirit so if our bodies don’t hang out our spirits might still…

I can be dreastic to end relationships.
I had no contact with family for a long time and now some of them don’t want contact with me.
They are embarrassed and think I am trash.

I hope you will not break it off with her unless she is truly abusive and bad to n for you because friends can be precious.

Good wishes to you.

How is it going with your boyfriend?

1 Like

Rumour has it they got accidently released and multiplied :flushed:

1 Like

I don’t intend to break it off but she can be pushy. My relationship is fine a few hurdles but progress is that he’s meeting the rest of my family soon :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:bird: :bird:
:bird: :bird: :bird: :bird:
:bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird:

1 Like

These particular ones are from India.

1 Like

Oh my god! An alexandrine parakeet! I used to have a male one as a pet and boy could he talk the leg off an iron pot. They are amazing birds. So jealous right now. :wink:

1 Like

Hang in there someone is on the way.

To be perfectly honest I’m fine if there isn’t I’m more content without friends than with

1 Like

I would make a terrible friend these days. Would never want to go anywhere.

1 Like

We’d make good friends :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.