1. Don’t get Covid!
  2. Lose 30 pounds
  3. Walk an hour a day in the spring, summer and fall

Mental health:

1. Stay in ACT
  2. Take meds
  3. Go to groups
9 Likes

Health goals 1 and 2 will be tricky but I hope you make it!
I also dread getting covid and passing it to my aging parents. I also need to shed a few pounds.

2 Likes

Get healthy. Like body, mind and spirit. Exercise/diet. Clear my mind (stay off drugs and alcohol)and meditation and prayer.

Join a group of straight people and stay away from toxic people (manipulators,conartists,scammers,clowns)

Rethink my thoughts and beliefs and adjust.(journaling)

Planning going to Europe :eu:.

Change :pill: medication to something less potent/lethal.

2 Likes

That’s my number one goal for 2022 and beyond!

1 Like

Yeah but I’m fully vaccinated and boosted so I’m really hoping I won’t get Covid. Losing 30 pounds will be really hard especially because I never have enough energy to do any cardio but I’m eating less than 1,000 calories a day so I should be able to lose weight.

2 Likes

I carry that goal since 1986 with me. Well, I am 52 years old now. Some didn’t got that old.

1 Like

Cardio is very important. I used to jog a lot before illness kicked me in the balls. I even ran a marathon. Now I am overweight and mostly do long walks at a fast pace.

2 Likes

I can walk at a slow pace for a long time. In November one day I walked for over two hours, the longest I’ve ever walked in my life. The problem is nothing ever gives me any energy, not B vitamins, not energy drinks and not even coffee so I always have to walk slow.

2 Likes

Well I don’t know whether humans have souls or not. But there surely exists a biological connection between brain and heart. Shortly after the sz onset, my heart became much weaker. I believe by retraining the heart properly, one can also reap mental health benefits.

1 Like

Lite exercise. That’s brilliant :clap:. You got the discipline to eat 1000 kcl. a day. I just reduce sugar,fat and carbs. I am planning to work out on a cardiomaschine and swimming :swimming_woman:. I used to have so much energy working hard labour in bakeries. But since I had the BS treatment around 10 years ago I lost the way.

Swimming is great exercise

2 Likes

I want to start running again in spring and start part-time work. That’s all I want in 22.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.