- Stop reading too much into the label, but accept it and life as it is.
- journal daily, write short-hand, exercise at least 15 min per day starting out
Got the “Schizoaffective Disorder Journal” from amazon recommended on a facebook group…
- Stop thrill chasing, dont use dating sites, let life play out and dont seek things to fill the gaps
- like no gambling, no drugs (4 months sober/clean) and take my medication every day
- start to attend the nami peer-to-peer group over zoom/class
- do one creative thing every day, and clean one thing up every day
- try to brush teeth 2-3x a day, take a shower once every two days
- dont worry about socializing with friends or feel obligated to do anything for anyone but self
- continue writing poems and screenwriting, learn animation and movie making
- sign up for a class or two online and learn stuff
Things to avoid: twitter too much, culture war/propaganda, conspiracycrap theories, deathmetal, youtube, anyone I dont know on facebook or who randomly gets my number somehow…scammers…and phonecalls from unknown numbers.
Things to look forward to----everything thats not in the above paragraph…the world outside the internet.