Must haves for additional supplementation

Fenugreek is a plant supplemented for its libido enhancing and anti-diabetic effects.

my take: Fenugreek while used in blends some are marketed as Test boosters, that may be incorrect. As there is no evidence it boosts test directly.

my take: out of the three supps here, I felt this stinging nettle at 1000mg to be very effective, although I don’t know how it functions in my ANS, virility

used for male virility and general vitality, The roots enhance libido and sexual well being without affecting testosterone while the fruits appear to be potently protective of organ function.

Overview Summary: I personally combine all three herbs at low dosages one time a day. Be aware not all natural herbs are safe to take. However I firmly believe through trial dosing one can become successful with these herbs in their ANS.

Next up: Epimedium, a plant also known as Horny Goat Weed. For virility, Maca root

Tip: Herbs that contain libido enhancing qualities are generally favorable to schizophrenics.

The affordable way is to order the seed and learn to extract the fruits. I bought some bulk powder ordered empty VCAPS and will try to load my own. So we’ll see how it goes. Much luv n respect may god bless u all…