Muslims save Christians from being massacred in Kenya

We don’t have Muslims that I’m aware of in this part of the world. But there is a convenience store owned and worked by Muslims. After 911, someone threw a brick through their front window.

I suppose I could go and see if I want to shop there?

Jayster

It’s been a 25 years since the war here ended, and you still might end up beaten or harassed just for being a Croatian in the wrong part of Serbia and vice versa. Same works for Bosnians.

There you have a political terror in its best.

Do you think the political violence will ever end in the Balkans or has it gone on too long? Maybe things would have been better if Yugoslavia would of never broke up?

All problems started there. Put together several nations who haven’t ever had a historical chance to get their autonomy for they always been a ‘colonized others’; unite those basically deeply religious and traditional communities within the artificial creature and force them to believe in “brotherhood and sisterhood” ( official communism mantra) - also, state that their particular national values are inferior to greater unity of Slovenians ( nonsense) - and give them a handful of freedoms - what the ■■■■ they expected?

Sorry…I got carried away…Lol. Hard subject.

4 Likes

That’s an intelligible atheist’s take on the situation. He is a neuroscientist and a philosopher.

I’d like to see the Muslims without a fundamentalist interpretation of their religion take over the religion of Islam. At one time the Muslims were enlightened and the Christians were backward.

1 Like

Dear Sam, I hear what you’re saying but you should know that there are some people on this forum whose mental stability is threatened by discourse about religion, even if it is closely reasoned.

Please read some of the posts by @Rhubot and @Minnii and you will see what we mean by reasonable … as opposed to reasoned.

Thats really quite a touching story about the bus. There might be hope in these humans after all.

Shucks, got derailed again. That’s a great news story.

By that do you mean they’re both atheists? I find it funny so many schizos are atheist or have atheistic theories about their voices like it is psychotronics based. The old fashion schizos like myself are virtually non-existent online. pandisease and anna I think are the only ones here.

If you ask me, schizos will entertain any notion but the paranormal ones in modern times. It is like they have an aversion towards anything that could imply a higher power.

its really sad that these people are killing these other people bc that is not the way it should be, idk what we can do about it,

1 Like

I think it starts with getting people to understand there is no “way it should be”. Now thats an impossible feat for 7 billion people but its the only viable option my mind can conjure up.

it sounds simple but someone will always want to be in charge, someone always wants to set the rules, and where those rules come from, who knows

1 Like