šŸŽµ What song are you listening to right now? - Part 4 šŸŽµ

Iā€™ve probably shared this before. Itā€™s amazing. Saw him doing it without guitar and hitting a hi hat and drumsā€¦amazing performance and great concert. This is off the hook!

1 Like

Please WARNINGā€¦This was on an old aussie series. It was comedy called Blah Blah Blah. The presenter always talked about this great Sydney band called Lubricated Goat. They had an episode based on censorship and they had this band do there song ā€˜In The Rawā€™. Truly inspired tv. Word was this band was crap liveā€¦just bad or the best band you ever saw! Classic Aussie Rock!

1 Like

i remember seeing their records on the Amphetamine Reptile label, one of the big indie labels in the US at that time. I remember them being on the Dope, Guns, and ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  compilation LPā€™s too.
But I never actually remember hearing them until now. They actually sound like a band I would have bought stuff from and seen live, if they toured here. They actually might have, i donā€™t remember though.
Kinda like a cross between the early Swans, the Butthole Surfers, and in a weird way, the Birthday Party. And that Am Rep noise-rock thing. Thanks for posting this @rogueone.

1 Like

When the Swans did an acoustic about-face from their noisy beginnings.

2 Likes

omg I love yaeji. her drake passion fruit cover is what put me onto her

Some atmospheric black metal:

2 Likes

That really was a Hattori Hanzo sword.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Well itā€™s just timing, but Iā€™m watching the million dollar piano with Elton John. Hereā€™s a clip where he must have let people on stage

2 Likes

Before The Bad Seeds there was The Birthday Party with a young Nick Cave. Arguably our greatest musical export!

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Grandfather clock is the colloquial name for the style of clock that is more properly called a Longcase clock. The clocks live up to their name and are very tall - a feature that is alluded to in Henry Clay Workā€™s 1876 song Grandfatherā€™s Clock, which is the source of the name:

2 Likes
2 Likes