Music Telling Me Messages

I think I just heard a message from a song that someone I know wants me to come get them. I want to go get them but, yeah, I’m not welcomed at their place(s). I kinda want to just text this person and ask where they are at and come get them.

You are D•E•L•U•D•E•D

Are you on meds?

I used to get messages from music lyrics too.

1 Like

Yeah I’m on meds. I just thought it was weird that suddenly the message got me when it was in the background lol

1 Like

Best to ignore it. Especially if you’re not welcome at their place.

I just got a message from a song that all I do is win win win no matter what!

No, but Arturo, ignore them songs.

2 Likes

Lol!! I hated that song. My bf keeps playing it in the car and we fought a couple times because it is horrible!

He also is listening to another song it is called ‘bitch, better have my money’ :rofl:

1 Like

All I do is win win win no matter what
Got money on my mind I can never get enough
And every time I step up in the buildin’
Everybody hands go up
And they stay there
And they say yeah
And they stay there
Up down, up down, up down
’Cause all I do is win win win
And if you goin’ in put your hands in the air
Make 'em stay there

It’s an easy song to hate. Surely there is revenge against your boyfriend somehow. Good luck with that.

You might find it interesting that hundreds of musicians have all gotten a certain letter of a certain kind.

Lots of famous band members have gotten numerous letters from different people over the years.

Each letter states one of two things -

1. the person thinks the song was just for him/her and no one else. They think the singer somehow knows his inner heart.

2. Exactly as you describe above. People often write letters to famous singers with questions or statements about a secret message in a song.

You may text the person of course, but if they want a ride or what ever, i dont think it is because of the song.

It just the illness nipping at us when these odd things happen.

I don’t think there will ever exist a day that I will try to seek revenge. ever. I may do fun things though.

The person in my statement is of that nature as you described here. However, instead of it being a band or musician, to them I am the object of their obsession. They told me those exact words “I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME” ect.

1 Like

Is there therapy for that? I kinda wish I could just forget about it and not think the person I speak of is talking about me.

Edit: never mind. I’m likely to never get rid of this person even if I forgot about them.

1 Like

When I was psychotic I thought all music, tv and talking were all messages to me. Not fun!

are you saying you beleive someone you used to know is obssessed with you? and you beleive the song was a message? from that person to you? and that you now thinkbyou can not get rid of that person?

if that is true, it is not a nevermind thing. It is probably something you need to speak with a doctor or therapist about. I am not for certain, but i think that is something between a delusion and paranoia.

You are going through a hard time with this right now. i am concerned. hoping you do better soon. hugs

1 Like

Are you saying that you believe someone you used to know is giving you a message through a song?

if that is what is going on, then it is not a nevermind thing. Maybe you should tell your doctor or a therapist about this. If you think someone is doing this. I am not certain, but i think this is something between a delusion and paranoia.

It is not a lot different than others here beleiving that people are communicating with them through a tv show.

You are having a rough time lately? I am concerned. hugs.

opps. sorry it reposted.i am having problems replying lately, so i did not think the last one got posted. i think it is to do with my service being slow.

1 Like

I have sent message logs with this person to my sister and my sister said she would keep it if something came out of it. I totally ignored this person (or tried to) for a very long time.

1 Like

are you thinking that person will do something to you?

maybe you should not contact the person again. At any rate, i would never go see the one you are talking about. If you feel harrassed, it might make you too emotional (angry).

if that above is true then please stay away from that person. Though it is good you gave the message logs to your sister.

Yeah I’ve already made the decision to ignore all thoughts of this person.

1 Like

I used to get messages from music lyrics too. So, I quit listening to music with lyrics. Solved that problem. Now, I get messages from my prayer book. Much better place to get messages from.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.