<~(?) ::POLL:: Music Of The Mind ::POLL:: (?)~>

Favorite Feeling?.
  • Serenity?.
  • Tranquility?.
  • Stillness?.
  • Peaceful?.
  • The Strange!.

0 voters

And Here Are Some Slight Descriptions Of Your Choices For Your Time!.

Serenity~ ’ The definition of serenity is a state of being calm, peaceful and untroubled. Achieving this positive state of mind means you won’t feel as troubled by life’s ups and downs. … Instead, it’s an essential part of your body, mind and soul’. (From Google)

Tranquility~ ’ The noun tranquility means “a state of peace and quiet,” like the tranquility you feel at the shore of a quiet lake or inside a beautiful cathedral. Tranquility can also describe a person’s disposition. … Make peace with yourself, your life, and the people who drive you crazy’. (From Google)

Stillness~ ‘The quality or state of being still; quietness; silence; calmness; inactivity. Habitual silence or quiet; taciturnity’. (From Google)

Peaceful~ ’ Peace is a stress-free state of security and calmness that comes when there’s no fighting or war, everything coexisting in perfect harmony and freedom. In our war-torn world, it seems like there’s not nearly enough peace . However peace can be big and small, seen in entire countries or brief moments’. (From Google)

And Last But Not Least!..,

The Strange~ Being Strange Is Da Bestest!. Eerie Like A Forgotten Pond. Creepy Like A Fountain Being Guarded By Erratic Fairies. And Super Duper COOL!. (From my Unusual Brain)

As The Moderator Of Thus :::POLL::: I Am Willing To Be Happy At Every Vote Made!.

Okokok,

Everyone Knows I’m Not Moderator Material. So Blah, Blah, Blah!.

But Still!, VOTE (!!!).

To Go Into The History Books Etched In Stone That YOU ARE AMAZING AND ALWAYS WILL BE (!!!).

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

P.s. For You And Me, And Also The Shadow, Skin And Bones Of…, EVERYBODY (!!!).

Thank You @Gamera, For Your Contribution!.

Thank You @Brendalyn, For Your Contribution!.

And!,

Thank You For Anyone Else Who Participates With Their Vote!.

Hope, True Love, Happiness, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

SoO0…,

~<.><.><.>~The Serene Tranquil Stillness Peacefully Stalked The Strange~<.><.><.>~
<~((((((()))))))((((((()))))))((((((()))))))~!~@~!~@~!~@~((((((()))))))((((((()))))))((((((()))))))~>
~<.><.><.>~The Serene Tranquil Stillness Peacefully Stalked The Strange~<.><.><.>~

The Orbital Compass~ ‘YouTube’.

‘May The Beauty Beyond Hollow Progression Enlighten Each Movement Of Shadow’~ XYZ

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.