Muscles or Meridians - both

Avoiding muscles has been my main aim throughout my martial arts career, I am a t’ai ji practitioner, not a WWF wrestling man. Even when I did Shaolin I chose the soft style, though couldn’t stand on my head and stick to the four months diet required to learn iron shirt. There are drawbacks to this. It means if you meet a really sick person, you can’t move, the energy just pins you to your feet, and me personally have a tendency to start blubbing, also t’ai ji is different from swimming, in that you take on karma (experience information) into your body, which is fine for diseases of the body, but not great for the brain, indeed my practice was one of the reasons I broke down in the first place. I’m no expert of styles, WWF seems like fun, but I don’t know where you can train, perhaps muay thai or kick boxing. Thank you.

1 Like

This could go on and on… did you know it actually comports with all MY radicalism? I’ve been consistent about the dark side of man… I could give you a taste. being god fearing isn’t a boon for you either. everyone knows my deep thoughts on the subject are hard to repeat out loud.

I’m excited bc I suspect your optics, and whatever you rest on, is ultimately going to be rebuked in light of my personal brand I’ve been dealt.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.