The jokes write themselves.

2 Likes

I got Vladimir putin.

I got Rudolph Hess too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you make the :fearful: face, too?

1 Like

Yikes … Bin laden

I got himmler :weary: A lot of the bullet points weren’t really accurate for me though, and the line slopes weren’t all that similar either.

Hahaha yes, me too! :smiley:

1 Like

Adolf Hitler :anguished:

Albert Speer
Minister of Armaments in Nazi Germany
"One seldom recognizes the devil when he is putting his hand on your shoulder."

Adolf Hitler …

Dammit. I was hoping to shade more towards Stalin or Pol Pot.

I don’t like this test so much … lol

Murderous Villain Test
You are the most like:

Mao Zedong
Dictator of Communist China
"The young and the uneducated have always been the ones to develop new ideas, create new schools, introduce new religions. The young are capable of grasping new situations and of initiating change, brave enough to challenge the old fogies."
Share On Facebook
Share on Twitter
Extroverted Dreamer Warm-hearted Focused Brooding

Personality Match

Like Mao Zedong, you are intellectually curious and novelty-seeking to a fault. You are bored by doing things the tried-and-true way and love nothing better than to embark on a new and challenging project. However, keep in mind that those around you may not appreciate experiments as much as you do - particularly if they will have to deal with the consequences long after you’ve lost interest and moved on.

Words of Warning

Points to consider for people with your personality - have you ever:

Chased after something completely new and untried because it stimulated your imagination, only to find that there were very good practical reasons that this particular solution had never been tried?
Found yourself unable to focus because you were on such an intellectual high that you positively wanted to do everything at once?
Driven others to exhaustion by seeking out argument and controversy, possibly even arguing both sides of a case just for the fun of it?
Found yourself unable "to leave well enough alone," always having to tinker and push against the boundaries just to see what would happen?
"Sweated the small stuff" and forgotten about important things like flight times, tax returns, and subscription renewals simply because you could not be bothered to deal with the nitty-gritty of practical matters?

Scientific Research

According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:

More critical, cold-headed, and detached than the average person.
More suspicious of the motives of others than the average person and quicker to detect a lie or an attempt to manipulate you than the average person.
More at ease with making cynical and tough decisions than the average person.
More likely than the average person to be barbed and acerbic with people who irritate you.

Less preoccupied than the average person with how you are perceived in the eyes of others.
More psychologically robust and better at absorbing shocks and setbacks than the average person.
Less worried about stressors and threats in your environment than the average person; not being one to be easily irritated or upset.
Someone who performs better under pressure than the average person.

Historical Background

Mao Zedong (1893-1979) was a Chinese Communist and founder of the People’s Republic of China. He is commonly known as Chairman Mao for his governing role as chairman of the Communist Party of China from its inception in 1949 until his death in 1976. Mao was a founding member of the Communist Party of China and started the Red Army during China’s Civil War in the 1920s. He combined Marxism and Leninism with his own theories to create what is now known as Maoism and published his ‘Little Red Book’ as it is called in the West.

During Mao’s reign, various agricultural reforms were initiated under a campaign known as the Great Leap Forward under the guise of removing counter-revolutionaries and converting China to an industrial society. This failed campaign and the resulting forced labor, executions, and starvation led to the deaths of forty to seventy million Chinese citizens.

I got bin laden too… seems eerily accurate :flushed:

I got putin

I didn’t expect this. It gave me julia child?

I didn’t realize she was a villian but whatever.

1 Like