Moving songs and funny songs

What are 3 songs that really move you?
Mine are:

1. If I Should Die Tonight - Marvin Gaye
  2. Here Comes A Regular - the Replacements
  3. Yesterday - the Beatles

And what are three funny songs that always bring up your mood?

My funny songs:

1. How Bizarre- OMC
  2. Nowhere Fast - the Smiths
  3. (I don’t know the name of my third one, but it’s that song they play repetitively in the movie A Night at the Roxbury). “What is love? Baby don’t hurt me!” Hahaha!

I think omd produced some moving songs, I guess this would be my favourite

1 Like

Songs that move me:
Get out my head by red light
Breathe Me by Sia
Karma Police by Radio Head

Funny Songs:
Closer by Nine Inch Nails
Your misses is a nutter by Goldie looking chain
Gaybar by Electric Six

3 Likes

Is this it?

Cool. I’ve heard of NiN and Radio Head but not any of the other bands you’ve listed.

Guaranteed to make you smile, sz.com kids. :upside_down:

1 Like

Ha ha!!!

That’s my jam.

Those chickens can boogeh!

1 Like

Sad

“She’s Leaving Home”, The Beatles.
“Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)” Don Mclean.
“Drive” the Cars.

Funny

“Muskrat Love”. By the Captain & Tenniel. This husband and wife team we’re extremely popular in the seventies but they were a little lame. “Muskrat Love” was one of their biggest hits but they had a number of others… The dang song was a love song about two muskrats!

Once they got asked to perform at a very, very, prestigius, formal event at The White House with foreign dignataries and other powerful important people from around the world. They chose to play “Muskrat Love”. Everybody was mystified by the song choice and wondered why they played a song about a love affair between two muskrats and didn’t
get the logic behind it when the duo had so many other hits they could have played.

Anyways, some of Eminem’s songs are funny to me.

1 Like

Haha!! They play “Muskrat Love” once in a while on the station I listen to. It’s pretty cheesy, but fun nonetheless.

1 Like