Moving out

c’mon dreamer, chin up hun, what’s the worst that could happen? so you may be sleeping on a mattress for a while. so what? you’ll be settling in to your very own new place and that’s exciting. it doesn’t matter that you haven’t got everything you need just yet. you’ll get there, slowly but surely and everything will be ok. try and relax, i know you find it hard but you’ll be ok, i promise. have a look on gumtree or facebay in your area for white goods. they don’t have to be brand new, just good condition and it’ll make your money go further. you can pick up a lot of great second hand bargains on facebay, like sofas and white goods, or i even got a great leather 3 piece suite from my local tip once for 50 quid. it was in perfect condition. try not to worry hunni. moving doesn’t have to be stressful. try and view it in a positive light and you’ll be fine. good luck and keep posting to let us know how you’re doing. we’re all here to offer you the support you need right now so don’t worry. you’re gonna be just fine i promise. much love, jayne.

3 Likes

Are you in the US? I would like to get Section 8 if I can. Do you know how to do it? Any advice would be great.

i’m in the uk but i think if you speak to the right people over there you should get help, especially if you have mental health problems.

1 Like

I’m moving out too. Very stressful and vague to look upon but like some have said I hope it would teach us some social cooping skills and get us motivated to wake up in the mornings. Good luck to you. Try to think of what may upshot positivity. It helps me to sleep.

1 Like