Movie you watched recently

I watched ‘Argo’, but I noticed that this was a flawed movie, when an Iranian officer checked the background of one movie crew member, a CIA agent, this officer called to a telephone located in Hollywood, as far as I know Canada and the USA have different country codes. Movie was quite good otherwise.

1 Like

Oldboy(15 character)

such a good film

Repo Man. old eighties film…feel good film…punk soundtrack (I own it). getting ready to watch Dreamcatcher, and then district 9. I love alien movies even though I don’t believe in aliens.

A rated movie.

nightcrawler was the last film i watched, its was good but dont know what to make of the main character, theres a line he says at the end which ‘justifies’ his actions, but idk.

will watch john wick next, but not till after next week

The Elephant Man

2 Likes

The Babadook. Very good horror movie. I’m a horror movie fan, and psychological thrillers are my favorite so this one was perfect. Would recommend to other scary movie fans.

Also saw Sinister. I wouldn’t go so far as to call it bad but it was highly cliched. One of those movies where I could predict everything that was going to happen and wasn’t really impressed.

1 Like

The Piano Teacher, Michael Haneke.

Oh, and Little Mermaid.

I watched the 3 hobbit movies recently. I didnt like them. Wouldnt recomend. Next movie I want to watch is Nightcrawler. Its meant to be good

Thee Onli 2 Myuvie’s I’ve Sheen Are These ,

Radiohead - Pyramid Song

and
Radiohead - Bangers n Mash (part 2)

(PS) - e(Y)e Heart Choo !!!

Dune - “He who controls the spice controls the universe!” Really want to score some spice melange :wink:

1 Like

this was awesome, i watched it on Saturday night :ok_hand:

A Scanner Darkly

1 Like

This was the last Movie I saw, months ago - Powerful Movie on Alcoholism

Control
http://putlocker.is/watch-control-online-free-putlocker.html