Movie Clips that relate to Psychosis? This might trigger some

This explains my sz psychosis and freedom from it all at once. Can anyone else relate? Warning: may trigger negatives. N3rD

1 Like

Damn I didn’t remember it described the derealization feelings/delusions so well… :confused:

2 Likes

For sure. Love that movie.

1 Like

lol very triggering, now I’m starting to think what if you are all normies actors paid to write message like schizophrenics? :thinking:

3 Likes

Q: How thought are you?
A: I watched zeno post and I am not triggered.

2 Likes

But the Truman show was so ‘mind opening’ perse at the begging that I thought it the answer to everything.
I might watch it again just for fun, now that I am stable

2 Likes

I was thinking the same in the past…

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah maybe you’re the grand wizard and I’m now your underling. I wish I was paid for this.

1 Like

ok now I feel better, I thought that it is very unlikely that they wrote all the internet for me and made the entire world in google street view fake.

2 Likes

It’s not impossible…

1 Like

yes not impossible but very unlikely.

1 Like

Sure… :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are u guys talking…!!!

3 Likes

we are talking about the truman show and the feeling/delusion that everyone is an actor.

2 Likes

This whole thing is scripted

2 Likes

Never had delusion in my life…!!!

2 Likes

It’s hard to over xome, goes hand and hand with gangstalking. Only briefly had the latter but I don’t tell my psychiatrist just in case I wanna go WOOOooOo off my meds for a bit. Woop I’m free WOOOooOo my brain is back :grin:

1 Like

Proof I’m paranoid sz
Nope. Can’t catch me I’m the gingerbread man

3 Likes

nice photoshop but you can do better. :smiley:

1 Like

Hahahaha certainly a paid actor

1 Like