Moved out into my trailer

I have not spoke to my mom. I said hi the second day i.moved out after that i said nothing.

Coffee? Yeah crying a little bit missing mom. Dp.

Whose the douche?

Cuckoo and I started watching breaking bad from the beginning cuckoo says cool.stories

Cuckoo says also how f-ed up in the head does samanthy have to be to not let me speak to mommy.

Watching digimon your son would like to speak to you. You know how we do not wash out hands well i was being stalked at the store this morning by her friends. They do not know what that means in our culture.

That video guy has like a brand new black mustang. I do not know his last name. I think he is like into sporty racey cars and is from this area all i wanted was to see if you know him.

We saw each other twice i was.drinking and we hooked up one night the other time we did not.

This is why i should npt use alcohol

We were both jist fighting each.other exes for each.other it was not about you guys.

No communication since june

Mommy was crying very badly today. Crying means mommy needs something, i think mommy needs you. She does not like the show thingys.

I am getting distracted by ocd intrusive abusive thoughts and it makes things next too.impossible

I will text odom the titles. Ok.

I’m glad you’re doing well. You’re doing right to limit your interaction with people who bring you down. It helps your recovery.