Motivation

Anyone have lack of motivation today?

I do! But, I’m going to push through it. I’ll come back and post some productive things I’ve done soon.

Anyone else?

2 Likes

I took a shower today.
That’s all I did.

1 Like

That’s a big thing though. Go you!

1 Like

I have filled out my daily log for the morning. (I’m supposed to keep a record of everything I do to help with dissociative episodes and memory)

I need to study and work out. It was Mother’s Day yesterday and my brother (my bad brother) got a card for mum. He asked my sister to put her name on it but never asked me. Shows his resentment towards me. I’m currently using that as an excuse not to do anything because it sucks

2 Likes

You can do this! What are you studying?

1 Like

Agriculture, it’s for the farm fro tax purposes

3 Likes

I cant even imagine 2 brothers
who are not
united and close to each other.
I absolutely love my brother.
I hope you two find a solution

2 Likes

It’s all about money and land om, that’s all
People care about when it comes down to it. I was consumed by it as well almost as much to kill but I’m not as bad any more. There have been countless murder suicides here with siblings killing their brothers and then them selves…that’s the environment I’m in :disappointed:

2 Likes

Ireland is ripe with land disputes

2 Likes

I see. Can’t you make peace?
I know many brothers who stopped talking
because of the inheritance.

2 Likes

I don’t think so om, the betrayal, the backstabbing, the manipulating. We are gone past being brothers. We are just civil to each other now, that’s the best we can do

2 Likes
2 Likes

Why so many in Ireland?

2 Likes

It’s the Irish mentality, we don’t discuss our issues properly or get adequate help. It’s a recipe for disaster. I won’t be another statistic

2 Likes

No no, dont be.
Do justice and you will find your peace.

2 Likes

I think I have found peace already, I am indifferent towards the land and farm now, Iv half left it. The IRA plant rage thoughts in my head I figured that out. I am wise to it’s effects now, including wanting the land and money

2 Likes

Forget about the IRA thing.
You must.
It drags you down

2 Likes

Alright alright it could be me being paranoid, either way I know the thoughts are not who I really am. I am a kind gentle sensitive man.

2 Likes

It’s highly out of character for me to want to kill someone

2 Likes