Motivate me to do chores

I cleaned yesterday

5 Likes

Here’s my humble apartment and desk
image image

1 Like

:open_mouth: Need some cleaning there girl!!!

I think you need some reverse psychology. Dont do the chorus @Ninjastar, your life will be better with out them. Think of all the relaxing you could do instead. lol.

1 Like

I need morre motivation! Immediately! Just got word that our caseworker is bringing the teenager over to meet us at our house today, instead of out in public! The bedrooms are still both set for babies! I have to break down the toddler bed, put up the adult bed, move the dresser and desk back in, and wash the blankets!

Or should I leave it mostly empty, so we can paint it more easily? What does everyone think. I say it’s worth moving furniture twice to make a good impression with a cool bedroom.

1 Like

Leave it empty, till you know what the teen wants, make them part of the change

1 Like

Yeah. There’s already a bunk bed in there, and a bookshelf with toys and games. I can move the other stuff later on.

3 Likes

Paper towel and some spray cleaner. Shouldn’t take long

1 Like

Okay, everyone I’ve asked said to leave the room blank so the kid feels like he can make more choices. So I just moved the crib out and tidied up a bit. The downstairs is all clean, and the bathrooms, so it’s as good as it’s going to get.

3 Likes

Good luck, @Ninjastar! I hope everything goes well!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.