Motivate me to do chores

Mr. Star told me today that the reason he hates when I drive is because my car is a mess. There’s no rotten food or anything, but the floors are littered with empty water bottles and gum wrappers. So I have to do my least favorite task and clean my car. Who else has to do a dreaded task today? Let’s do it together. Before and after pictures to follow!

5 Likes

You can do it, kick that chores butt! Go ninja go ninja go!

2 Likes

You can do it ! Once you get started the momentum will carry you through.

2 Likes

I need a clean car because we are meeting a kid looking for a forever family this week and I want to make a good impression.

3 Likes

I have to go through my stuff in the garage that’s my college apartment stuff and see what I have and don’t have. My roommates took my glasses and my pans and I think a few other things from the kitchen when they left, mistaking it for theirs. So I might have to buy some stuff. Going through the stuff to see what I have shouldn’t be too hard but I’m dreading it anyways because even small tasks seem hard right now.

1 Like

@Ooorgle, got any memes for the occasion?

1 Like

3 Likes

Cleaning never ends …

3 Likes

Also,

1 Like

Before

After

5 Likes

@Ooorgle I felt that first meme deep in my bones.

1 Like

Good job ninja! Don’t you feel better now?

1 Like

Yeah. It was so full of baby supplies and I just don’t need them anymore.

1 Like

Oh Gosh I’m afraid to show my before. :joy: I really deep cleaned the house last week and I was like Aaah finally a beautiful clean apartment. And then my 2 year old goes on a destructive streak yesterday and well you know the end. I may post the after though. I didn’t get any sleep last night so right now I’m gulping down some very strong coffee and trying to force myself to eat something so I can take my ultra mega vitamins with caffeine so I can get started.

I was so tired this morning that I missed church… But I really didn’t feel well because my house wasn’t clean. That may be why I couldn’t sleep… Because I knew I had to do stuff when I woke up! LOL

1 Like

I may be also killing my poor plants… I just realized I haven’t watered them in days. My poor plants!

images

3 Likes

I need to clean my flat. My care worker is coming by tomorrow, so I might get her to help me.
It needs dusting and vacuuming and some general tidying. I’ll upload a before pic when I get home in 20 minutes

1 Like

cleaning-meme

1 Like

1 Like