Morning Joe ☕

It’s nice to have a pet. How is your cat. I like the Doberman dogs too. My mum has a cat but he had a mean streak about him.

1 Like

My cat is also mean… I don’t know why but even before he was “mine” he used to scratch and attack his original owner. So she abandoned him/her. Right now he’s kinda dirty and I can’t wash him cuz he hates water and he’ll scratch me for sure…
He’s pretty cute though… likes to be pet when he doesn’t attack. He’s white with some brown spots…

1 Like

It is good he has you to take care of him. It is a shame his last owner abandoned him. I could never do that to an animal.

1 Like

She told me all these stories about how she would leave the window open for him and he would let in all the street cats from the neighbourhood that would make a mess in her apartment :slight_smile: hahaha

1 Like

Lol 151515151515 funny

1 Like

:smile_cat:

1 Like

I’m just thinking about wether I should sleep or drink more coffee. Mainly because I want to face my anxiety head on.

1 Like

My Bella was perched up on my thigh when I woke up. Now she’s perched up on my bf side. Love my Bella lol

1 Like

I’m thinking about what would happen if I decided I wanted to be a musician for real…

1 Like

Haha wym? Also I ended up sleepinf I just woke up lol

1 Like

I ended up recording some guitar music a few weeks ago… and I got this idea to send it to some musician friends of mine so that they will record some more tracks on top of it (like vocals and other stuff)…
so I’m just deliberating with myself if I should send it or just forget about it…

2 Likes

This is my best song I’ve made in a while

1 Like

This is cool :slight_smile: liked the childish gambino refrence… i need to listen to it some more to get all the lyrics of the last verse… this is cool anyway…

maybe make some chorus one day?

cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you can do it. You should dedicate time and put effort and you will see what you sowed

1 Like

I just had my morning coffee. I’m sitting around reading peoples posts on here. :smiley:

Thank u for ur encouragement :slight_smile:

Hi lilbee :slight_smile: I like ur profile photo

1 Like

I think this is one of my best verses

Only a minute long

1 Like

yo this is lit, the verse is awesome and the beat too…!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you! :smiley: