Morning @far_cry0

Morning @far_cry0! Also morning to my European friends and good night to my transatlantic brethren

4 Likes

hey matey…should be a good day with Aussies vs South Africa. Good hard test cricket! It’s rugby league season over here so watching way too much sport! Not that it is a bad thing. Lots of upsets already which makes it intereresting!

3 Likes

You watch cricket … that’s great… in India there is a lot of craze for cricket. Which team do you support? @rogueone

3 Likes

I’m an Aussie but appreciate good test cricket no matter what the team. Team India are strong these days…lot’s of great players.

Team england are a good one day side! Australia will always be competitive

I still play competitive cricket at age 47. I’m an opening bat! This year 177 runs at 21 or so…not too bad for an old fellow!

2 Likes

Its great to know that you still play cricket and are so good at it… I used to play when I was a kid.

I don’t watch a lot of cricket but the one game which blew my mind was the one where Australia scored 434 runs in one-day and South Africa responded with a 436… Gibbs was MOTM I guess… what a match that was.

That must be really hurting you still … ouch. :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Not a big deal if we lose! haha. I still like great play and appreciate the decent players. We get beaten all the time and that is what makes cricket such a great sport. Great players do well in any conditions.

All good. Glad you like it! It’s a great sport to play even for an old man like me!

1 Like

@anon20613941 its 2.49 pm in the afternoon…!!! Today there is do or die match betwen nepal and afganisthan…!!! I havent seen that…!!! Lemme se the score card…!!! I will update u…!!! My friend…!!!

Hey bud. Yeah the cricket should be good if the ball reverses. Rabada is looking at some disciplinary action for his shoulder barge yesterday.

2 Likes

He is infamous baller jimbob…!!!

2 Likes

Yeah he plays aggressive. He is really good

2 Likes

We have lot of sport on today in the U.K.! We have rugby and Liverpool v Man U in football! Think I am going to tape the rugby and watch the football.

1 Like

I appreciate ur concentration…!!! I dont have concentration to watch whole match…!!!
Good luck matey…!!!

1 Like

Yeah working hard at concentration bro.

1 Like

Are u still taking sarcosine and l theanine…!!!

1 Like

Yeah. I think it helps - not a miracle cure but it helps.

I will send you some sarcosine as a gift if it would help you mate.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.