More pics of yourself!

Wow. You look great in that picture!

meeeeeahhhhā€¦ you all too cool. @stillhavehope those are some beautiful eyes you got thereā€¦

@mortimermouse put some clothes on man :smile:

4 Likes

that is a good photo indeed miss kenny.

omg, who found this picture and posted it? Itā€™s my Twitter picture. Itā€™s picture number 30.

2 Likes

My latest picā€¦

16 Likes

U look beautiful @Hadeda ā€¦isnā€™t that a hijab that U are wearingā€¦:om_symbol:???

Chillin with my guitarā€¦

16 Likes

Awww! So coooolllll!

New hair cut

Although Iā€™m still wearing my hat :slight_smile:

9 Likes

take off hat and repost so we can see the haircut. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nooo!!! She ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  it up! But at least itā€™s short and I always wear a hat anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand about the hat, but I am sure she didnā€™t do that bad of a cut. from the pic it looks like a high and tight.

I donā€™t like female barbers (no offense), my usual barber wasnā€™t thereā€¦heā€™s the best. She got kind of offended when I said "whereā€™s Ron? "

She had quite the little attitude this lady

She told me to shower 2x a day because of my hair, I wanted to tell her Iā€™m sz and showering Is a taskā€¦she became nice towards the end though.

Itā€™s too high on the top, she did a good job on the sides but not the top.

no offense - I know it is hard to find someone that can cut your hair right. well at least you got out of the house. I canā€™t remember the last time I had someone cut my hair. I used to do it myself. Now my dd does it for me.

1 Like

I cut my own hair a few times too! Didnā€™t end well.

3 Likes

Everyone looks fabulous. I would love to post a photo but Iā€™m too paranoid.

2 Likes

Yes, Everyone looks so Awesome!

3 Likes

I like to change colors for different seasons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Thatā€™s so nice :slight_smile: